We aim to fulfil these commitments by:
- complying with all the relevant legislation and codes of practice.
- continually seeking to improve our environmental performance and integrating recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- manage our business operations to minimise pollution.
- minimise the waste generated from our business operations and implement recycling initiatives.
- ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
- communicate the importance of environmental issues to our staff and provide appropriate training to all our employees so that they are able to perform their duties in a way that does not compromise our environmental policy and objectives.
- communicate this policy to everyone working for or on behalf of Edward Hayes LLP.
- periodically review this policy to take account of changes in organisation legislation or other internal and external factors.