There are many ‘claims management’ companies in Britain, who, in our opinion, are simply ‘ambulance chasers' seeking to profit from the misfortunes of others. In many cases, while they talk about ‘no win no fee’, their fees when you do win are extremely high and can cut down the amount of compensation you receive quite dramatically. If anyone offers you a ‘no win no fee’ service, it is worth finding out exactly what their fee will be and what deductions they will make in the event that they do win your case. If it sounds too good to be true.....
Contrary to what your insurance provider may advise, you are under no obligation to use the services of their chosen solicitor for your personal injury compensation claim – make sure that you choose a personal injury solicitor who you feel confident with.
It is our goal to obtain the maximum level of compensation for our clients at no cost to themselves and with as little fuss as possible.
We have dealt with clients throughout the length and breadth of the British Isles, particularly clients involved in road traffic accidents. We have a network of skilled medical practitioners who can see clients close to their home.
We are very experienced personal injury lawyers and internationally recognised as a leading law firm. As a firm of solicitors we are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and a number of our personal injury specialists are members of The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers Panel (APIL).
If you have suffered from any kind of personal injury or illness that was not your fault our specialists will strive to secure the compensation that you need and deserve. We have experience in dealing with cases over the past 50 years from the most serious injury claims to fatalities.
We have a superb success record in successfully dealing with cases such as:
- Road traffic accidents (drivers, passengers, pedestrians – car accidents, cycling accidents and motorcycling accidents)
- MIG claims ( where the driver at fault cannot be traced or does not have insurance)
- Accidents involving fatality
- Medical negligence claims
- Work injury and illness claims
- Defective product claims
- Asbestos related diseases claims
- Accidents at work - trips or falls anywhere (including claims due to pavement defects and hazards in shops and other areas)
- Travel related claims
- Industrial disease / occupational illness (including asbestosis, mesothelioma, pneumoconiosis, miner's knee, deafness and RSI)
- Transport accidents (on buses, trains, planes and boats)
- Accidents on holiday (in the UK or abroad) including food poisoning
- Accidents involving children
- Product liability (defective or dangerous products)
- Spinal Injuries
- Sports Injuries (including skiing accidents and injuries)