Our London based lawyers have the knowledge and experience to manage the full range of issues that arise across the sports world.
- We are dynamic, pro-active and a strong law firm
- We are naturally commercial.
ServicesWe assist in the following areas:
- Regulation and governance - regulatory rules apply across a variety of sporting events and bodies and our expert lawyers are able to assist in the drafting of documentation and give clear advice on rules and regulations affecting the sports world
- Drug testing and disciplinary
- Litigation and dispute resolution - we have enormous experience in handling contract disputes, regulatory cases and arbitration in the UK and internationally.
IndividualsWe are able to help sport individuals and footballers, rugby players, golfers, managers, coaches, media personalities and others in relation to the legal issues they encounter in their careers dealing with specialist lawyers for advice in relation to:
- Playing contracts and transfers
- Media agreements
- Estate planning and wills
- Commercial and residential property and real estate
- Family advice
- Tax advice
- Criminal matters
- Disciplinary and regulatory issues
- Players' agency
- Immigration and work permits.