Becky joined Edward Hayes LLP in 2004 as Office Junior, having completed her full time education. Becky became a caseworker in the crime department in 2006, before being offered the role of Personal Assistant to Charles Long in 2010.
Becky continues to provide casework support dealing with matters including business crime, sex cases (private), white collar crime, appeals, SFO, HMC&E, DWP, Wills and Probate and Court of Protection cases.
In particular, Becky has been closely involved with the following recent cases:-
- Operation Augusta: Trading Standards’ largest investigation and declared as “world’s largest ebay fraud”
- Operation Hobart: billion dollar cocaine and money laundering case – 11 month trial
- Operation Devout: missing VAT trader fraud
- R – v – H: SFO international boiler room fraud (VHCC)
- R – v – T: Guildford Crown Court – charged with blackmail
- R – v – H: allegations of grievous bodily harm by baby shaking
- R – v – W: allegation of murder by baby shaking