- Directors and Officers Defence and Regulatory: This firm offers first-class representation in dealing with sensitive legal issues including Insurance,lawyers, bankers and financiers, city professionals, doctors, senior police officers, directors and officers and the military.
- Fraud work involves prosecutions brought by the Serious Fraud Office, HMRC, the Financial Conduct Authority and international regulators such as the US Department of Justice.
- Civil: High Court and dispute resolution including civil fraud, often working alongside other city firms and experts in regulatory, employment and disciplinary actions. Directors and officers insurance liability and Company Directors Disqualification Act cases.
- Historic and false allegations: This is a key area of work for Edward Hayes in civil and criminal cases.
- Family: A highly regarded firm in childcare, City divorce and parental alienation cases, an experienced team of family lawyers is accustomed to dealing with complex financial and international issues, such as Hague convention cases. Issues involving children are a particular specialism. It is a top VHCC family law firm in the country involved in the largest publicly funded cases involving children. Non accidental injury, shaken baby, salt death and false allegation cases victories are well documented.
- Property: commercial and residential property transactions, secured lending and options.
- Private client: members of STEP, deals with wills, probate, tax planning and wealth management, administration of estates, trusts, powers of attorney and elderly client matters.
- Parental Alienation: This syndrome is now known and recognised in the UK family courts as Parental Alienation. It is insidious and develops gradually over time. It is the outcome of years of brainwashing (Stockholm Syndrome) resulting in alienation from a loving parent. Brainwashing is done intentionally by one parent to alienate the other parent from the child. It is a form of mental and emotional child abuse. It denigrates the "targeted parent" vilifying them in the eyes of the child causing harm to the child which affects them for a lifetime. There are three types/stages to this syndrome: mild, moderate and severe. Our expert lawyers can assist and resile you from parental alienation and intractable contact disputes.
About Edward Hayes
Types of work undertaken