Disputes relating to wills, estates and inheritance are a particular specialism.Losing a loved one is traumatic on all levels- emotionally, practically and financially but this difficult period can be particularly stressful when you or another party contests the will or estate.
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975.
- Disputed wills based on allegations of mental capacity.
- Will disputes based on allegations of undue influence.
- Wills disputes based on allegations of invalid procedure or fraud.
- Disputes involving Executors or Trustees.
- Disputed Powers of Attorney.
- Negligently drafted wills and professional negligence claims
Contesting a will is never an easy process and we know how difficult this can be for you and your family. At Edward Hayes LLP we will fight fearlessly to achieve the best outcome for you. We are renowned for our understanding of the issues affecting you and your family at this time, and we know what positive action to take to make a difference. Edward Hayes LLP have considerable expertise to enable these disputes to be resolved quickly and sensitively.